A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website. Cookies contain information about the use of your computer or handheld device, for example, pages viewed, IP address, but they do not save personal details which could identify you, for example, your contact details.
– recognise you whenever you visit this website
– obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
– carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
– target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
– make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkdIn and Vimeo. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
|Name of cookie||Owner||Purpose for the cookie|
This session ID cookie is created to identify a specific user currently using the website when there are multiple people using the website at the same time. This is used for functionality and security purposes while users use contact forms.
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gat, _gid||
|Business Catalyst||ANONID_FS, ANONID, VISID||
This website is built using the Adobe Business Catalyst platform, which includes web analytics functionality. These cookies are used to visitorDeviceClasscollect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it and identify the devices used to access the website e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet to customise the user interface for the device used to access the website.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.